Welding technology service portfolio
Superstructure joint welding:
• Aluminothermic joint welding AS-SkV, AS-SkV-L, AS- LSV
• Arc joint welding with electrode or metal filling wire
Fabrication of MT type insulated butt joints
Maintenance of rails and points using welding and grinding technology:
• Arc build-up welding with electrode or metal filling wire
• Points and rail deburring
Complete service for establishing gapless rails and points
• Loosening of the rail fastenings
• Execution of tension equalisation in order to establish gapless rails and points in accordance with DB AG guideline 824.5010 ff.
• Re-tensioning of the rails
• Establishment of the joint welds
• Documentation of the proper execution of tension equalisation
Welding technology certificates
We carry out all welding work on rail materials and uppers for operating tracks in accordance with DB AG guideline 826.1020 in class 1.
The current certificates can be found on our Certificates page.